Links to selected sites
Links to selected sites with useful web resources on Catholic doctrine, liturgy, life issues, and related topics.
NOTICE: WFF does not necessarily agree with all the views expressed in the articles and other resources contained in the web site links provided on this page. With the exception of the official documents of the Catholic Church and those approved by the Holy See, the inclusion of links should not in any way be construed as an endorsement by Women for Faith and Family of all the views expressed by the organizations or web sites.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church -- English -- Spanish -- On the Vatican web site.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church: Compendium -- English -- Spanish -- On the Vatican web site.
- Catholic Encyclopedia Online edition of the 1908 version on the New Advent web site.
- The Code of Canon Law on the Vatican Website
- Gregorian Chant Home Page A useful collection of links to Church documents, historical information, and music.
- Church Music Association of America Excellent web site with many musical resources, job info, and ‘blog entries. Membership in CMAA includes its quarterly journal, Sacred Music, the oldest continuously published journal of music in North America, and an essential resource for every Church musician, professional or amateur, who is interested in the restoration of the sacred in Catholic liturgical life. (CMAA members aided in editing the Adoremus Hymnal.)
- Nova Vulgata The Holy Scripture in Latin on the Vatican Website.
- Thesaurus Precum Latinarum [Treasury of Latin prayers]. Source of Catholic prayers in English and Latin.
Holy See and US Bishops
- USCCB The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' site -- includes links to Conference Committees, and to diocesan web sites.
- Vatican Official web site of the Holy See, curial offices (dicasteries), etc.; includes papal documents and documents issued by Congregations. (Links to Vatican Information Service below.) Spanish translations
- Pontifical Academy for Life - Established by Pope John Paul II in 1994, the Pontifical Academy for Life [PAV] conducts in-depth studies and symposia on key life issues - abortion, euthanasia, stem cell resrarch, cloning, etc. The web site includes articles and Church documents.
Catholic Online News services
- Vatican Information Service The Vatican Press Office; daily news bulletins from the Holy See
- Zenit Rome-based daily news bulletin (produced by Regnum Christi).
- Catholic World News Newsbriefs, commentary
Catholic book publishers
- Ignatius Press Catholic classic and contemporary Catholic books. (Publisher of The Adoremus Hymnal.)
- Midwest Theological Forum Publisher of Daily Roman Missal, prayer books, Book of Gospels, etc.
- Midwest Theological Forum High School Religion Books. See Book Review in the Michaelmas 2003 Issue of Voices. The distributor is Catholic Formation Materials
- Scepter Publishers Bibles, Bible Studies, etc.
- Sophia Institute Press Catholic books -- new and classic reprints.
- Vatican Bookstore - Books, religious articles, e-cards
Magazines, publications with on-line editions
- Adoremus Bulletin contains in-depth commentary on developments in the liturgy, including translation, sacred music, architecture. (Editor: Helen Hull Hitchcock)
- Touchstone - Journal of Mere Christianity - edited by faithful Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox committed to authentic Christian belief and practice. (Catholic ed. bd. member, James Hitchcock) Most articles online.
Catholic sites and services
- Adoremus WFF's "sister site" contains many Vatican documents and articles on the liturgy, including Church music, architecture, translation, regulations for Mass; Adoremus Bulletin online edition; information about The Adoremus Hymnal and other resources related to Catholic liturgy.
- Catholic Answers is one of the nation's largest lay-run apostolates of Catholic apologetics and evangelization.
- Catholic-Hierachy.org - Current and historial information about the Bishops and Dioceses of the Catholic Church
- EWTN Eternal Word Television Network site. (Church documents, news, and other resources.)
- Masstimes A free service to traveling Catholics, sponsored by the US bishops' Catholic Communication Campaign and 1-800 Mass Times Trust.
- Society for Eucharistic Adoration, Australia
Catholic Medical Ethics and Morality Issues (see also About Medicine & Morality)
- Pontifical Academy for Life - see description above
- LifeNews.com News reports on abortion, assisted suicide and euthanasia, bioethics issues, campaigns and elections, and legal and legislative issues.
- International Task Force on Euchanasia and Assisted Suicide - Addresses euthanasia, assisted suicide and end-of-life issues from a public policy perspective. Provides valuable online resources on so-called "artificial" feeding; Q&A on euthanasia, etc.
- Culture of Life Foundation: Research and news on assisted suicide and euthanasia, bioethics issues such as human cloning and stem cell research, and legal and legislative issues.Medical Ethics and Morality Issues.
- Pontifical Council for Health Pastoral Care
Natural Fertility Regulation Information
- American Academy of Fertility Care Professionals
- Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction
- World Organisation Ovulation Method Billings -- International Website
- USCCB Prolife Office - History, information and contacts
- Vitae Caring Foundation -- Advertising Campaign for life.
**Women for Faith & Family operates solely on your generous donations! See Join Page or for Credit Card Donation see Network for Good instructions page!**
WFF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Click donation button below to donate with PayPal.
Voices copyright © 1999-Present Women for Faith & Family. All rights reserved.
All material on this web site is copyrighted and may not be copied or reproduced without prior written permission from Women for Faith & Family,except as specified below.
Permission is granted to download and/or print out articles for personal use only.
Brief quotations (ca 500 words) may be made from the material on this site, in accordance with the “fair use” provisions of copyright law, without prior permission. For these quotations proper attribution must be made of author and WFF + URL (i.e., “Women for Faith & Family www.wf-f.org.)
Generally, all signed articles or graphics must also have the permission of the author. If a text does not have an author byline, Women for Faith & Family should be listed as the author. For example: Women for Faith & Family (St Louis: Women for Faith & Family, 2005 + URL)
Link to Women for Faith & Family web site.
Other web sites are welcome to establish links to www.wf-f.org or to individual pages within our site.
Back to top -- Home
Women for Faith & Family
PO Box 300411
St. Louis, MO 63130
314-863-8385 Phone -- 314-863-5858 Fax -- Email